Meet the Board
- Sharon Berberich, Chief Executive Officer, Plastomics
- Arlene Cotie, Innovations Lead at Bayer Crop Science
- Ingrid Fung, AgTech Venture Capitalist, Finistere
- Chip Lerwick, Managing Director, Aon
- David Russell, Operating Partner, Lewis & Clark Partners AgriFood
- Quentin Rund, Project Lead for BioSTL’s Early Adopter Grower Innovation Community
- Orlando Saez, Chief Executive Officer, Aker
- Ken Zuckerberg, Senior Economist and Lead Industry Analyst, CoBank
* Additional Executive Advisory Board members will be added throughout 2020
“The EAB is going to help us create an event that will serve the agtech community in new ways. By leveraging their connections, the AgTech NEXT summit will attract influential speakers and elite attendees,” said Claire Kinlaw, director of innovation and technology transfer at the Danforth Center.
Sponsorship packages are available. Discounted early bird ticket prices are on sale now through January 21. To register visit, www.agtechnext.org.
The Danforth Center is organizing the event with Keynote Events, a boutique global network of events professionals that is committed to creating world-class events for the most innovative markets.
About the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Founded in 1998, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is a not-for-profit research institute with a mission to improve the human condition through plant science. Research, education and outreach aim to have impact at the nexus of food security and the environment, and position the St. Louis region as a world center for plant science. The Center’s work is funded through competitive grants from many sources, including the National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Energy, National Science Foundation, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Follow us on Twitter at @DanforthCenter.
Original post https://alertarticles.info